Two Easy Ways To Get Your Tickets
1. Advance Tickets - Available from Sept. 29
To avoid disappointment at the door, festival attendees are strongly recommended to buy advance tickets:
- Telephone: 416-967-1528
- In person: Festival Ticketing Box Office, Manulife Centre (North Entrance), 55 Bloor St. W. at Bay St. (Google Map)
- NOTE: Tickets available for each screening/event up until 11AM on the same day. Advance ticketing services provided by Toronto International Film Festival Group - all major credit cards are accepted. Telephone and In Person Box Office Hours: Mon-Fri: 10am-8pm, Sat: 10am-6pm
2. Door Tickets - Available During the Festival
Tickets can also be purchased at the door of event venues as follows:
- Bloor Cinema - From 1 hour before screening
- Innis Town Hall Theatre - From 30 mins before Masterclass
- Mod Club Theatre/Bovine Sex Club - from time Doors Open for the Gala Parties
- For maps to these venues, click here.
Any unanswered questions regarding ticketing? Please have a read through our terms and conditions, or call Festival Ticketing at 416-967-128 or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org.