Terms & Conditions
Please read the following notes and conditions before making any purchase:
- AGE RESTRICTION: We regret that Festival Screenings and Events are Restricted by law to Adults Aged 18 Years And Older. Festival parties must be 19+.
- PRICING: Prices subject to revision, applicable taxes and advance ordering fees
- TICKETS: Advance Tickets purchasable online for a film or event up to 11AM on the day of its screening. Door Tickets Available at the Bloor Cinema Box Office from one hour before each screening.
- PASSES: VIP Festival Passes only available up until Saturday, October 21.
- SEATING: Please arrive at the Bloor Cinema a minimum of 15 minutes and ideally at least 30 minutes prior to each screening to ensure you get a good seat. Seating is NOT guaranteed for ticket or pass holders arriving less than 15 minutes before scheduled screening times, as vacant seats are liable to be filled by those waiting in the Rush Line (see 7. below).
- AVAILABILITY: All advance and door purchased Tickets and Passes are in limited supply, and subject to availability.
- RUSH TICKETS: At sold-out screenings, those without tickets can join the Rush Line which forms outside the Bloor Cinema. A limited number of Rush tickets will be released at the door, a few minutes before each screening after a count is made of empty seats.
- ADVANCE TICKETING PROVIDER: Advance Box Office Service provided by Festival Ticketing, Canada's biggest provider of Film Festival Ticketing solutions, and part of the Toronto International Film Festival Group. All major credit cards are accepted. Advance Tickets and passes are subject to a nominal processing fee.
- TICKET & PASS PICK-UP: Your advance purchased tickets or passes will not be mailed to you. After ordering, your ticket, 4-pack, or VIP Festival Pass, will be available for pick up in person, from Sept. 29 onwards at Festival Ticketing Advance Box Office in the Manulife Centre (Main Floor, North Entrance), 55 Bloor Street West, Toronto. Hours of operation will be provided in your order confirmation e-mail. If you fail to pick up your tickets in advance, they will be transferred to the screening venue (Bloor Cinema, 506 Bloor St. West) for pick-up up from one hour before your first screening. Valid photo ID will be required for all pick-ups, plus valid student ID or Bloor Cinema Membership card for picking up specially priced tickets and passes.
- ADDITIONAL CHARGES: Prices are in Canadian dollars and subject to applicable taxes and advance ordering fees. A $4.50 (CDN) ordering fee will be added to the total cost of every online order. For telephone and walk-up ticket purchases (available from Sept. 29, at Festival Ticketing) alternative charges may apply.
- EXHIBTION FORMATS: Toronto After Dark is committed to screening its selections at the highest quality print available. Typically this will be on 35mm. However when a film print is not available, a digital version will be screened.
- REVISIONS: All conditions and notes, films and schedule are subject to revision, change or cancellation without notice.
- LATECOMERS: Latecomers with valid tickets or passes will be seated only at the discretion of theatre staff, if seats are available. There will be no admittance 15 minutes after the start of a program.
- USE OF DIGITAL DEVICES: Use of cameras and any recording devices is strictly prohibited during screenings. In addition, personal digital devices including pagers, cellular phones, and wrist watch alarms and chimes must be switched to silent for screenings.
- PHOTOGRAPHY & VIDEOGRAPHY IN PUBLIC AREAS: Use of a Toronto After Dark Film Festival ticket or pass constitutes acknowledgment of willingness to appear in photographs, motion pictures, and videos taken in public areas in and around screenings, venues, parties and other events associated with Toronto After Dark Film Festival. The Festival is hereby released from any liability resulting from use of such photographs, motion pictures and/or videos.
- ALL SALES FINAL: No cancellation, refunds or exchanges. Tickets good only for the screening for which they are issued. Tickets and Passes can not be replaced if lost or stolen, and are non-transferable or re-sellable.