Where To Stay
If you're from out of town, why not enjoy an extended weekend break in one of Canada's most exciting cities, as you take in the films of the Toronto After Dark Film Festival.
We are delighted to announce that Toronto After Dark Film Festival has negotiated specially discounted festival rates on rooms booked with two excellently located hotels with plenty of features. Please visit their websites to see a list of their respective amenities, and call them by telephone to confirm room availability and pricing as follows:
- Holiday Inn Toronto Midtown
- 280 Bloor Street West (just west of St. George - St. George Subway Station)
- CALL 416-968-0010
- ASK: to speak to a Guest Service Agent to book a room
- MENTION: This is a Toronto After Dark Group Booking, and quote the booking code "TAD". TAD special Rates will start from $119.99 for a standard room with one person, or $129.99 for the same room with two people.
- Hotel Website
- Google Map
- Gladstone Hotel
- 1214 Queen Street West (just East of Dufferin)
- Tel: 416-531-4635
- Ask for: Alec, Jaquelin or Adam
- Mention this you are attending the Toronto After Dark Film Festival and would like the Festival's Preferred Rate on your booking. TAD Special Rate is $139 per night for Standard Artist Designed Rooms, with a complementary upgrade to a "Gimme More Room" where available. Visit the Gladstone Hotel website to have a look at the uniqueness of this historic hotel, which is a favourite of resident and visiting artists to the city.
- Hotel website
- Google Map
For a downloadable map showing both hotel locations and other Festival venues, click here.
COOL SHOPS IN TORONTO
Interested in shopping for cool stuff while you are in town? Check out our list of links to cool shops for film fans and other stuff in Toronto here.