October 17-24, 2008 - 8 Nights Of Thrilling New Movies!
PLEASE NOTE: ALL FESTIVAL SCREENINGS ARE RESTRICTED TO ADULTS AGED 18 OR OVER. PARTIES & PUB SOCIALS TO 19+
Please scroll down for information on our different ticket prices and purchase options - we now offer online, phone and in person box office sales for our festival. If you would like to go straight to our online box office, operated by Toronto International Film Festival Group (TIFFG), to make a purchase now, click here.
DIFFERENT TICKET OPTIONS & PRICES
SINGLE SCREENING TICKETS
- Opening or Closing Gala Screenings: Regular $15, Student $12. Includes entry to Gala screening plus Opening or Closing Night Party.
- Standard Screenings: Regular: $12, Student: $10.
I SELL THE DEAD, LET THE RIGHT ONE IN and REPO! THE GENETIC OPERA
- Advance tickets to I SELL THE DEAD (Fri Oct. 24, 7pm), LET THE RIGHT ONE IN on Friday Oct. 17 at 7:00pm and REPO! on Saturday Oct. 18, 8:45pm have now sold out. There will be a limited number of door tickets available at the Bloor Cinema, released from 15 minutes before the show, to the ‘RUSH LINE’ which you can join from one hour before the screening.
OPENING AND CLOSING NIGHT PARTIES
- Gala Ticket or VIP Pass: includes entry
- All others: cover charge at door: $10
PUB AFTER DARK SOCIAL NIGHTS
HOW TO BUY TICKETS
1. Advance Tickets, Now On Sale, and throughout the festival
To avoid disappointment at the door, festival attendees are strongly advised to buy tickets in advance. Advance Tickets available for each screening up until one hour before screening. Ticketing services provided by Toronto International Film Festival Group. All major credit cards accepted, cash and debit cards accepted for in person purchases. Buy your advance tickets in three convenient ways:
- Online: available 24 hours. To buy now, click here.
- By Telephone: Mon to Sat, 10am to 6pm. Telephone Festival Ticketing at: 416–967–1528
- In person: Mon to Sat: 10am to 6pm at Festival Ticketing Box Office, Manulife Centre (North Entrance), 55 Bloor St. West. at Bay St. For directions, see Google Map here.
2. Door Tickets. Available During the Festival (Oct. 17-24)
Tickets can also be purchased at the door of the main screening venue, the Bloor Cinema at 506 Bloor Street West, from 1 hour before the actual screening.
Terms and Conditions
Terms and conditions for festival tickets and passes are available, and you should familiarize yourself with them here.
Any unanswered questions regarding ticketing? Please call Festival Ticketing at 416-967-1528, or contact us here.
- About Us
- Latest Updates
- Venues and Maps
- Award Winners 2008
- Filmmaker Guests
- Staff and Advisors
- Films & Trailers
- Event Schedule