August 13-20, 2010 - 8 Nights Of New Horror, Sci-Fi, Action & Cult Movies!
Terms & Conditions
Terms & Conditions
Attendees and those interested in attending Toronto After Dark Film Festival (TADFF) 2010 should familiarize themselves with following Terms and Conditions regarding the use of Tickets, Passes and attendance at the festival in general:
1. AGE RESTRICTION: We regret that Festival Screenings and Events are restricted by law to adults aged 18 years and older. Festival parties are restricted to adults aged 19 years and older.
2. PRICING: Prices subject to revision, applicable taxes and advance ordering fees.
3. AVAILABILITY: All advance and door purchased tickets and passes are in limited supply, and subject to availability.
4. ADVANCE TICKETING PROVIDER: Advance Box Office Service provided by TO Tix. Advance tickets can be purchased online at http://www.totix.ca or in person at the TO Tix Booth, Dundas Square, northeast corner of Yonge and Dundas. Hours of operation are Tuesday – Saturday, 12:00pm – 6:30pm. All major credit cards are accepted. Advance tickets are subject to a nominal processing fee.
5. SAME DAY TICKETS: Any remaining tickets not sold in advance for any screening will be available at the Venue Box Office from one hour before the first TADFF screening of the day. Each screening will have a guaranteed minimum of 50 tickets available when the TADFF box office opens each day, for that day’s screenings.
6. ADDITIONAL CHARGES: Prices are in Canadian dollars and subject to applicable taxes and advance ordering fees.
7. ALL SALES FINAL: No cancellation, refunds or exchanges. Tickets are good only for the screening for which they are issued. Tickets and Passes will not be replaced if lost or stolen, and are non-transferable or re-sellable.
8. TICKET & PASS PICK-UP: Your advance purchased tickets or All-Access Passes will not be mailed to you. Your order will be available for pick up in person, at the TO Tix Booth. Hours of operation are Tuesday – Saturday 12:00pm – 6:30pm. If you do not pick up your tickets or passes in advance, on the day of the screening they will be transferred to the venue, to be picked up during venue box office hours. Valid photo ID and the credit card used for purchase will be required for all pick-ups. If you used Paypal to purchase an All-Access Pass, the receipt and photo ID will be required.
9. SEATING: Please arrive at your screening venue a minimum of 30 minutes prior to each screening to ensure seating. Seating is NOT guaranteed for ticket or pass holders arriving less than 15 minutes before scheduled screening times, as vacant seats are liable to be filled by those waiting in the Rush Line.
10. RUSH TICKETS: At sold-out screenings, those without tickets can join the Rush Line. A limited number of Rush tickets will be released at the door, a few minutes before each screening, depending on the number of available seats.
11. LATECOMERS: Latecomers with valid tickets or passes will be seated only at the discretion of TADFF staff, if seats are available. There will be no admittance 15 minutes after the start of a program.
12. EXHIBITION FORMATS: Toronto After Dark is committed to screening its selections at the highest quality print available. Typically this will be on 35mm. However when a film print is not available, the highest possible quality digital version will be screened.
13. USE OF DIGITAL DEVICES: Use of cameras and any recording devices is strictly prohibited during screenings. In addition, personal digital devices including pagers, cellular phones, and wrist watch alarms and chimes must be switched to silent for screenings.
14. PHOTOGRAPHY & VIDEOGRAPHY IN PUBLIC AREAS: Use of a Toronto After Dark Film Festival ticket or pass or attendance at any TADFF event constitutes acknowledgment of willingness to appear in photographs, motion pictures, and videos taken in public areas in and around screenings, venues, parties and other events associated with Toronto After Dark Film Festival. The Festival is hereby released from any liability resulting from use of such photographs, motion pictures and/or videos.
15. USE OF EMAIL: All online purchases of Tickets to TADFF events require a valid contact email to be provided. In addition ALL sales of Festival Passes, whether online, in person or by phone, require a valid contact email to be provided. Emails used for purchases will be automatically added to TADFF’s Email Updates list. They will not be provided or sold to any third parties. The TADFF updates list can be easily un-subscribed from with a single-click on the “Unsubscribe button” which appears on all festival updates. Note: TADFF’s email use policy takes precedence over any third party ticket provider’s email policy, including TOTix.
16. REVISIONS: All conditions and notes, films and schedule, are subject to revision, change or cancellation without notice.