October 18-26, 2012 - 9 Nights Of Horror, Sci-Fi, Action & Cult Movies!
Terms & Conditions
Attendees and those interested in attending Toronto After Dark Film Festival (TADFF) 2012 and its events, including its Summer Screenings, should familiarize themselves with following Terms and Conditions regarding the use of Tickets, Passes and attendance at the festival in general:
1. AGE RESTRICTION: We regret that Festival Screenings and are restricted by law to adults aged 18 years and older, Pub Social Events to 19 years and older.
2. PRICING: Prices subject to revision, applicable taxes and advance ordering fees.
3. AVAILABILITY: All advance and door purchased tickets and passes are in limited supply, and subject to availability.
4. ADVANCE TICKETING PROVIDER: Advance Box Office Service provided by TO Tix and TicketWeb. Advance tickets are subject to a nominal processing fee.
5. SAME DAY TICKETS: Any remaining tickets not sold in advance for any screening will be available at the Venue Box Office from a minimum of approximately one hour before the first TADFF screening of the day. Each screening will have a guaranteed minimum of 25 tickets available when the TADFF box office opens each day, for that day’s screenings.
6. ADDITIONAL CHARGES: Prices are in Canadian dollars and subject to applicable taxes and advance ordering fees.
7. ALL SALES FINAL: No cancellation, refunds or exchanges. Tickets are good only for the screening for which they are issued. Tickets and Passes will not be replaced if lost or stolen, and are non-transferable or re-sellable.
8. TICKET & PASS PICK-UP: Your advance purchased tickets or purchased Passes will not be mailed to you. Your order, if not picked up at time of purchase, will be available for pick up in person, at the Bloor Hot Docs Cinema from one hour before the first screening for which they are valid. Valid photo ID matching the purchaser’s name and/or the credit card used for purchase will be required for all pick-ups. If you used Paypal to purchase an All-Access Pass in advance, the receipt and/or matching name photo ID will be required.
9. SEATING AT SCREENINGS: Customers must present a valid ticket or pass to gain admittance to a screening. Please arrive at your screening venue a minimum of 30 minutes prior to each screening to ensure seating. Seating is NOT guaranteed for ticket or pass holders arriving less than 15 minutes before scheduled screening times, as vacant seats are liable to be filled by those waiting in the Rush Line. Standing at the back of the theatre or sitting in the aisle is not allowed.All customers must leave the cinema and lobby following each screening. Seats inside the theatre may not be saved. Please do not leave empty seats in the middle of the row. Rush seating is less disruptive to the rest of the audience if empty seats are available on the aisles.
10. RUSH TICKETS: At sold-out screenings, those without tickets can join the Rush Line. A limited number of Rush tickets will be released at the door, a few minutes before each screening, depending on the number of available seats.
11. LATECOMERS: Latecomers with valid tickets or passes will be seated only at the discretion of TADFF staff, if seats are available. There will be no admittance 15 minutes after the start of a program.
10. SCREENING TIMES: Film start time and length, as listed in the schedule, represents the best available information at press time and is for your convenience only. Length of film does not include film introductions or Q&A sessions following the screening. Screenings and schedules are subject to change without notice.
12. USE OF DIGITAL DEVICES: Use of cameras and any recording devices is strictly prohibited during screenings. In addition, personal digital devices including pagers, cellular phones, smartphones, and wrist watch alarms and chimes must be switched to silent for screenings.
13. PHOTOGRAPHY & VIDEOGRAPHY OF TICKET & PASS HOLDERS: By using a ticket or pass to enter a ticket venue or TADFF social after-screening event, the ticket/pass holder agrees to being photographed, filmed or recorded in the event venue and to the publication, reproduction and other use of all photographs, video or other recordings of the ticket holder’s voice or likeness without further notice or compensation in any publicity or advertisement carried out by, or on behalf of, TADFF in any manner whatsoever, including print, broadcast or the internet.
14. MISTREATMENT OF STAFF & VOLUNTEERS: Our staff and volunteers are here to ensure the best possible Festival experience for all; TADFF will not tolerate mistreatment of any kind of its staff or volunteers and will take measures accordingly.
15. WAIVER: By reading this and using a ticket or pass the user waives and releases TADFF from all claims he/she may have against TADFF for any loss, damage, injury, liability or expense he/she may suffer, arising from his/her presence at the event venue due to any reason whatsoever, including those arising from personal injury, property loss/damage or death.
16. USE OF EMAIL: All online purchases of Tickets to TADFF events require a valid contact email to be provided. In addition ALL sales of Festival Passes, whether online, in person or by phone, require a valid contact email to be provided. Emails used for purchases will be automatically added to TADFF’s Email Updates list. They will not be provided or sold to any third parties. The TADFF updates list can be easily un-subscribed from with a single-click on the “Unsubscribe button” which appears on all festival updates. Note: TADFF’s email use policy takes precedence over any third party ticket provider’s email policy, including TOTix.
17. USE OF FACEBOOK: RSVP’ing on Facebook or otherwise for a film screening or event of TADFF’s does not ensure a seat or ticket is reserved. You must have an actual valid physical ticket or pass in order to enter screenings and events.
18. ADMITTANCE TO TADFF SOCIAL EVENTS: Entrance to official TADFF social events including ‘Pub After Dark’ Socials restricted to Adults age 19+. For ‘Pub After Dark’ Socials - similarly a valid TADFF ticket or Pass must be shown for entry. Entrances to social events is not guaranteed and is subject to venue capacity regulations. In the event of capacity being reached or becoming close to being reached at a social event venue, entry priority will be given to Festival Passholders.
19. REVISIONS: All terms and conditions, films and schedule, are subject to revision, change or cancellation without notice or refund.