October 17-25, 2013 - 9 Nights Of Horror, Sci-Fi, Action & Cult Movies!
2014 ALL-ACCESS Passes Now On Sale! Sep 16: Over 80% Sold Out, Buy Early to Avoid Disapointment!
2014 FESTIVAL ALL-ACCESS PASSES NOW ON SALE! SEP. 16 UPDATE: NOW OVER 80% SOLD OUT!
INTRODUCTION TO THE 2014 ALL-ACCESS PASS
Toronto After Dark’s fan-favourite ALL-ACCESS PASSES are now on sale to our 9th Annual Horror, Sc-Fi, Action & Cult Film Festival, which runs nine thrilling nights, this Oct 16-24, 2014 at the Scotiabank Theatre in downtown Toronto! Enjoy the entire festival in style with maximum savings and convenience this year! If you’re interested in getting a Pass, please be aware, only 200 are available and they sell out each year, so scroll down to buy exclusively online here at the festival website to avoid disappointment!
Need more convincing on our Passes value for money? Read on!
SUMMARY OF ALL-ACCESS PASS BENEFITS
- At just $149 for all 20 screenings,the ALL-ACCESS Pass offers Maximum value for money, and saves over $110 on buying regular individual tickets to screenings. Pass averages out to just $7.45 per screening vs $13 a regular single ticket. With a saving of over 40% on individual tickets, even if you choose to skip a few screenings at the festival, when you buy an ALL-ACCESS Pass, you’re still saving!
- Priority Entry. ALL-ACCESS Passholders are admitted first to all festival screenings via the Passholders line.
- Convenient, hassle-free entry. No need for a paper ticket, just show your pass card and you are in.
- Socializing. Passholders hang out in the ALL-ACCESS line before screenings, and mingle with other Passholders, Filmmakers, and Guests.
- Festival Souvenir. Your exclusive ALL-ACCESS Pass Card is a great memento of your attendance at Toronto After Dark Film Festival 2014.
- Gift Opportunity. The Festival ALL-ACCESS Pass makes for a terrific gift for a film-appreciating friend or loved one. Each year we notice that many fans buy two or more passes at the same time, one for themselves, and the others for close friends or family to enjoy the festival with them
PLEASE READ BEFORE YOU BUY - FESTIVAL RESTRICTED TO ADULTS 18+
- Please note the 2014 festival’s key information including approximate screening start times (which mostly be at 7pm and 9.30pm this year) as described on our FESTIVAL ABOUT US page here, and that all screenings over our nine nights are restricted to: adults aged 18+ and Pub social events to adults 19+.
- You can purchase your ALL-ACCESS Pass securely online by clicking on the BUY NOW button at the bottom of this page, by using any major credit card or paypal. You do not need to have a Paypal account to make the purchase, just follow the instructions provided on the purchase page.
- Once you’ve made your purchase below, please print off a copy of your receipt and bring it with you to pick up your pass.
- Advanced purchased passes will not be mailed out, but will be available for pick-up in person, from **Opening Night**, Thurs, Oct 16, from two hours before the first screening begins i.e. from 5pm (screening begins 7pm) at the screening venue, the Scotiabank Theatre, 259 Richmond Street West, in Downtown Toronto.
- All purchases include all applicable Taxes, and are final.
- This year, Festival Passes are being sold exclusively online by Toronto After Dark directly here at the festival website. Passes are not available this year for in-person or cash purchase at the movie theatre or at cineplex’s website, or eligible for Cineplex SCENE points. To buy a Pass you must buy using a valid credit card or PayPal account directly below.
IF A BUY NOW BUTTON IS VISIBLE BELOW, WE STILL HAVE ALL-ACCESS PASSES AVAILABLE, CLICK ON THE BUTTON TO MAKE YOUR PURCHASE BEFORE THEY’RE ALL GONE!
AFTER YOU HAVE MADE YOUR PURCHASE:
You should be directed to This Page Here which gives you an outline of what will be the Pickup procedure for your Pass.